Yes, you read correctly, another haul. I am sure you are all bored to tears by my hauls and are considering recommending I go for treatment for a shopping addiction, but let me explain. While I do love to shop (guilty as charged) most of the year I am pretty controlled. However, I'm a big birthday girl. I love birthday's, regardless if it's my birthday, a friend's, a family member, my dog etc. So every April I allow myself to just indulge a bit (or a lot)...buy the things I really want...live a little and not worry so much about the bottom line. This will definitely be my last haul for awhile, but I like reading haul posts and hopefully you do too.
1. Sugar Lip Treatement Duo by Fresh - This is actually the birthday gift that Sephora gives its members for their birthday. I have had a Sephora card for years, but have never taken advantage of this free little gift. The two products you get are rather small, but they are great for throwing in a purse since they are so tiny. They are also super moisturizing. One of them is clear and one is a lightly tinted red colour. Even though they feel a bit flimsy (wouldn't want to wind them too far up when applying since they feel like they may snap) I love both of these and may consider repurchasing when they are finished.
2. Sephora Mattifying Powder - While I know this is not always the case, I have found the employee's at Sephora to always be so helpful. I never feel like I am an inconvenience or am bugging them. The girl working there was so lovely with helping me find my perfect shade which was great because I ended up with a shade I wouldn't have picked if she hadn't tried a few on my skin. This powder gives light to medium coverage and while the mattifying is not dramatic, it does help my oily skin.
3. Cover FX Primer - This was a product I received because I had 100 Sephora points. Since I only shop at Sephora 2-3 times a year, I always cash in my points whenever I go. I got this product not realizing how many primers I now have.... I have at least 6. Maybe a comparison/review series is in order?
4. Smashbox Primer Colour Corrector - The last time I was at Sephora I was looking for a good primer (back then I didn't own a primer.. how I went from that to 6 is beyond me!). The rep from Smashbox was helping me and we were torn between this primer and the light clear one I ended up getting last time. My second biggest problem with my skin, other then it being oily, is the redness I get naturally all over my face. I picked up a small size of this primer to see if it would help with the redness. I can't say I see a difference however. I probably will not repurchase this again.
5. Korres Pomegranate Primer and Treatment - This was a product I added since it was the perfect price to get free shipping from Sephora's Canadian site. Does anyone else do this? Honestly, it took me days on the new website to get my order through since they were having major technical difficulties, so by the time it actually worked I just picked the closet item to $19 I could find. I was definitely interested in it though, even though it was an impulse purchase, because it claims to be mattifying and we all know I definitely need that. I think I am liking the treatment more then the primer, but I definitely need more time to see.
6. Tarte Amazonian Blush in Blissful - I always gaze longingly at the Tarte blushes in Sephora, but never pick one up. This is a beautiful peachy pink colour, with a hint of shimmer, which really just comes across as a glow on the face. I love the pigmentation and the lasting power of this blush. I have worn this every day since I got it..instant favourite! I would definitely recommend the Tarte blushes, they are amazing and worth the splurge.
7. Korres Lipgloss in Natural Purple - I had seen great reviews on this line of lip glosses and decided to splurge on it. This totally goes against an earlier post where I said I didn't see the point in splurging on lip gloss, and I guess $20 is splurging, but I love the feel of this gloss. I actually thought I had picked up a different colour then this, but I am happy with this colour. It is actually very close to my natural lip colour, perfect for the MLBB look.
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion - I have never owned higher-end eye liner. Usually, I buy from NYC or NYX for my pencil eye liner. This product is magic though, it glides on so nicely and stays all day. I am determined to find a dupe however, over $20 for an eye pencil just breaks my heart, and can only be justified in the month of April!
I promise promise promise this is my last haul for awhile :)