I decided to do just a quick haul post. This is actually three different shopping trips I did in the last weeks of February. I didn't include any in my favourites because other then the mouth wash, I haven't owned any of them long enough to shape a true opinion. Now I know this haul isn't anything fancy but hey! I'm on a budget! So while none of these may be super exciting, they are all practical, planned out and effective.
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - I haven't owned a concealer in a long time. I definitely need one but it is one of those products I don't use due to laziness. This concealer contains apricot and raspberry extracts and does an amazing job of covering my blemishes and under eye circles. The Bourjois website says its $19, but I'd look to your local drugstore first... mine only cost me $13.
2. NYX eye pencil in dark brown - I received this pencil in black in one of my subscription boxes (forgive me I can't seem to remember which one), and have really loved the consistency and the longevity it has on my waterline. I wanted a good brown eyeliner for during the day since I am so fair skinned, black liner is a lot more dramatic on me then other people. NYX liners are cheap but have undeniable quality. NYX can sometimes be hard to find in Canada so check out their website for locations that sell their products.
3. Crest 3D White Mouthwash- This is actually a repurchase for me. I have been using this mouth wash for about three months now. When I can't justify the price or increased teeth sensitivity from Crest White Strips, this gives me the whitening I'm craving.
4. NYC Smooth Skin - I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, but I do like a little coverage and this powder gives me a very light coverage that evens my skin out without looking like I'm wearing makeup. And at under $3? You just can't go wrong.
5. Fekkai Silky Straight Ironless Conditioner - Now this product purchase definitely has some strategy behind it. I did not need a new conditioner, I still have plenty of my Paul Mitchell one and just purchased my Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask which I use as a deep conditioner. I'm pretty stocked for all intensive purposes. However, if you receive Luxe Box, in January's box you would have received a coupon for 8,000 Shoppers Optimum Points at Shoppers Drug Mart if you purchased one of the Fekkai hair products. These products run from $25 and up so they are definitely not cheap... but 8,000 points?!? The points are the only reason I purchased this product honestly. That is the equivalent of me spending $800 at Shoppers Drug Mart and I was just on the cusp of hitting the mark where I get $80 off a purchase. I have been collecting Shoppers Optimum points FOREVER, and have accumulated them so slowly its sad. It's nice to finally hit a significant points amount and this purchase helped me get there. The conditioner is actually a good product, I definitely notice my hair is naturally more straight after using it. Would I purchase it again? Probably not, I don't find it life changing at $28.
6. Wet and Wild Nail Polish "Party of 5" - I have heard this is a great dupe for Deborah Lipman - Happy Birthday, and wanted to give it a try. What girl doesn't love glitter? When I get tired of my same old nail polishes I throw a coat of glitter polish over it and it gives it a whole new look!
7. Sally Hansen X-treme Nail Polish "Bubblegum Pink" - I wasn't even looking to buy another nail polish when I went into Wal-mart but I saw this colour and fell in love. Unfortunately in the picture it shows up a fair bit darker then it really is. It really is a great mix of a bright and pastel pink that I definitely will be utilizing this spring.
Not exactly the extravagant hauls you see on Youtube, but none the less I still wanted to share my recent purchases. Some of these products will definitely pop up again in my March favourites! What are some of your recent purchases?